Sunday, November 16, 2008

Utah can be pretty close to Paradise

I hadn't looked at this site in a while, and decided I needed to re-read and see what I was thinking when I last posted. I have decide Utah is probably OK, and has its good points. I have been back three weeks now, have started a new job, have flown both my gliders, and even have a few pictures of me flying my hang glider now. The new job is doing customer service and some telephone sales with GuitarCenter.com. I have always enjoyed music, and this gives me an opportunity to help other people enjoy making music, by selling musical instruments to them, and by helping them get past the pitfalls of ordering things online. I also realized I had missed being around a lot of my friends, including my wife. One of the newer Utah residents, who is a skier and hang glider pilot has a blog titled: "Just Another Day in Paradise." I am enjoying reading Ryan's posts, as his outlook on life is quite a bit different than mine. That is all for now. We'll see how I feel in a month or so.

No comments: